LCI is on the cutting edge of the profession, defining standards for the industry. Our seasoned practitioners share their expertise through seminars, authorships and media appearances. They are comprised of Nurses, National Master Guardians, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Counselors. Our educators believe in the multidisciplinary approach and co-present with Attorneys, Physicians, Accountants, Financial Planners and Bankers to provide you the best educational opportunity.
Planning a Life with CARE
- Thirty Days and Counting: How Do The Medicare Readmission Rules Affect You?
- Powerful Choices: The Perils and Pitfalls of Power of Attorney Designations
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Life Care Planning with an Emphasis on Life
- Handle With Care – Lifecare Planning for Individuals With Special Needs
- The Special Needs Divorce
Waning Competency – The Plan Initiator
- Sliding Scale Competency: Finding a Place on the Spectrum
- Mental Illness and Decisional Capacity: Situations in Flux
The Plan Detours
- When Stuff Takes Over a Life: The Hoarding Dilemma
- Disabled Parent, Disabled Child: The Circle of Paralysis and Simultaneous Decline
The Broken Plan – When Guardianship Becomes A Necessity
- I Can Do It Myself! The Ins and Outs of Restoration in the Guardianship Court
- Guardianship: Extracting a Client from the Tsunamis of Life
- The Serious Consequences of “Casual Care”: How Loose, Informal Care Arrangements Can Lead to Plan Derailment
- Emergency! How to Re-Route Frequent Flyers Who Chronically Depend on 911 For Emergency Care
- Consoling the Inconsolable Client–Fear, Panic and Colicky Dementia
- Dissolution of Guardianship–Restoration of a Ward’s Rights
- The Artful Assessment: Subtle Sign That Care Is Too Little, Too Late or Just Plain Wrong
- Transitional Care: Managing the Crossroads
- Care Audits: Right Sizing the Care
Lifecare Guardianship, Inc. is an Illinois licensed CEU Sponsor for Social Workers Nurses, and Nursing Home Administrators.